Internet Explorer 9 Crashes Fix Tutorial
Internet Explorer 9 crashes are caused by a number of problems that can occur inside Windows. Because this program is used by the Windows system itself, it’s highly recommended that you’re able to repair any of the potential problems that it may have, as well as ensuring that your computer is able to run as smoothly as possible with all the important options that it requires to operate. This tutorial is going to show you how to fix the errors that IE9 will often have.
What Causes Internet Explorer 9 Crashes?
- Your PC will have problems with its files & settings
- Windows will be outdated
- The “registry” of your PC will be corrupted or damaged
How To Fix Internet Explorer 9 Crashes
Step 1 – Update Windows
The most important step to take is to update Windows. This will allow your computer to run much smoother, as it will be able to process the files and settings which it requires to operate the files it needs to run. To do this, you should follow these steps:
- Click “Start”
- Click “All Programs”
- Click “Windows Update”
- Download all updates
Step 2 – Disable & Re-Enable Internet Explorer 9
- Click the Start button , type Programs and Features in the search box, and then click View installed updates in the left pane.
- Under Uninstall an update, scroll down to the Microsoft Windows section.
- Right-click Windows Internet Explorer 9, click Uninstall, and then, when prompted, click Yes.
- Click one of the following:
- Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling Internet Explorer 9, and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer).
- Restart later (to wait until you shut down or restart your computer).
Step 3 – Clean Out The Registry
The most important step is to download a registry cleaner and let it fix any of the errors which Windows may have. A registry cleaner is a type of software which is able to scan through your system and get rid of the various problems that your system will have inside its “registry database”. If you’re experiencing problems with this part of your PC, it’s important that you’re able to clean out any of the problems that your system will have, in order to allow Internet Explorer 9 to work properly again.
We recommend you should download RegAce System Suite to fix the problems you’re experiencing with Internet Explorer 9. This tool is the most effective at getting rid of the various problems that Windows may have with its registry – allowing your system to run much smoother as a result.