How To Fix vb40032.dll Errors – Repair Tutorial
vb40032.dll is a file used by “Visual Basic” to help load up a large number of settings to help your system run as smoothly as possible. Although this file is used every time you use your system, it’s continually causing errors through the way in which your computer will not be able to access the settings & options that it needs to run. The good news is that if you want to resolve the vb40032.dll errors on your PC, you can use the steps outlined on this website.
What Causes vb40032.dll Errors?
- Your PC has errors with its registry database
- The vb40032.dll file is not readable on your system
- The Visual Basic application / runtime files are damaged or corrupted
How To Fix VB40032.dll Errors
Step 1 – Re-Install Any Software Causing Errors
The first step is to re-install any programs that will be showing the vb40032.dll errors. It’s often the case that games will be unable to process this file correctly, and thus show the errors you’re experiencing. To fix this, you can follow these steps:
- Click onto “Start“
- Locate “Control Panel” & click it
- Click onto “Add / Remove Programs” (Win XP) or “Uninstall A Program” (Win 7)
- Click onto the game that’s causing problems
- Click “Remove“
- Follow the Uninstall Process
- Restart Your PC
- Re-Install The Program
This will remove the problematic application from your system, and will make sure that your computer is able to properly process the files that it will need to run. We’ve found that this will work for about 80% of systems with the vb40032.dll error
Step 2 – Manually Replace VB40032.dll
Manually replacing the VB40032.dll file is probably be the best way to repair the error. You need to obtain a fresh copy of the dll file and register it onto your Windows system. Follow these steps to resolve the error:
- Download VB40032.dll from the Internet
- Save the vb40032.dll file onto your computer’s hard drive
- Browse to c:\Windows\System32
- Locate the current vb40032.dll on your system
- Rename the current vb40032.dll to vb40032BACKUP.dll
- Copy & paste the new vb40032.dll into C:\Windows\System32
- Click Start > Run (Or search ”run” on Vista & Win7)
- Type “cmd” in the box that appears
- Type “regsvr32 vb40032.dll” on the black screen
- Press Enter
Step 3 – Clean Out Your PC With A Registry Cleaner
One of the big causes of vb40032.dll errors is through the “registry” database of your computer. This is a large database which stores vital information & settings for your PC, and is used continually to help Windows to read the files, settings & options that it needs to run. Although the registry is one of the most important parts of every Windows system, it’s continually causing a large number of problems thanks to the way it will often become corrupted and unreadable. This is the cause behind many wnaspi32.dll errors, and needs to be resolved by using a reliable “registry cleaner” application.
This step is best completed by downloading RegAce System Suite, and letting it clean out any of the problems that your system may have inside.