Rockalldll.dll Error Fix Tutorial
Rockalldll.dll is a file that’s used by the “Rockall Heap Manager” to help make sure that your computer is able to run as smoothly as possible. We’ve found this file is used primarily with the likes of Age Of Empires 3 and other games from Microsoft. The errors it’s causing will almost always be caused by the way in which your computer will not be able to access the files / settings that it will need to run. This tutorial is going to show you how to fix the error as effectively as possible.
What Causes RockallDll.dll Errors?
- Your PC will have problems with its settings
- The software trying to use the file will be corrupted
- Windows will have errors / problems
How To Fix Rockalldll.dll Errors
Step 1 – Re-Install Any Software Causing Errors
The first step is to re-install any programs that will be showing the rockalldll.dll errors. It’s often the case that games will be unable to process this file correctly, and thus show the errors you’re experiencing. To fix this, you can follow these steps:
- Click onto “Start“
- Locate “Control Panel” & click it
- Click onto “Add / Remove Programs” (Win XP) or “Uninstall A Program” (Win 7)
- Click onto the game that’s causing problems
- Click “Remove“
- Follow the Uninstall Process
- Restart Your PC
- Re-Install The Program
This will remove the problematic application from your system, and will make sure that your computer is able to properly process the files that it will need to run. We’ve found that this will work for about 80% of systems with the rockalldll.dll error
Step 2 – Manually Replace Rockalldll.dll
Manually replacing the rockalldll.dll file is probably be the best way to repair the error. You need to obtain a fresh copy of the dll file and register it onto your Windows system. Follow these steps to resolve the error:
- Download RockAllDLL.dll from the Internet
- Save the rockalldll.dll file onto your computer’s hard drive
- Browse to c:\Windows\System32
- Locate the current rockalldll.dll on your system
- Rename the current rockalldll.dll to rockalldllBACKUP.dll
- Copy & paste the new rockalldll.dll into C:\Windows\System32
- Click Start > Run (Or search ”run” on Vista & Win7)
- Type “cmd” in the box that appears
- Type “regsvr32 rockalldll.dll” on the black screen
- Press Enter
Step 3 – Clean Out Your PC With A Registry Cleaner
One of the big causes of rockalldll.dll errors is through the “registry” database of your computer. This is a large database which stores vital information & settings for your PC, and is used continually to help Windows to read the files, settings & options that it needs to run. Although the registry is one of the most important parts of every Windows system, it’s continually causing a large number of problems thanks to the way it will often become corrupted and unreadable. This is the cause behind many rockalldll.dll errors, and needs to be resolved by using a reliable “registry cleaner” application.
This step is best completed by downloading RegAce System Suite, and letting it clean out any of the problems that your system may have inside.