IJL15.dll Error Repair Tutorial
Ijl15.dll is a file that’s used by the Intel JPEG graphics program to help modify a number of important options that your PC will require to run the imaging processes of your PC. The bottom line here is that if you use any sort of imaging application / settings, your PC will be using this file to run. The problems that your system will have will be that the ijl15.dll file will either be corrupted, damaged or missing; preventing Windows from being able to operate as smoothly as possible.
What Causes IJL15.dll Errors?
- The Intel Graphics Driver for your PC may be damaged / corrupted
- The ijl15.dll file might be corrupted or unreadable
- Windows may have registry errors
How To Fix IJL15.dll Errors
Step 1 – Reinstall Any Programs Causing Errors
The first step is to re-install any programs that will be showing the ijl15.dll errors. It’s often the case that games will be unable to process this file correctly, and thus show the errors you’re experiencing. To fix this, you can follow these steps:
- Click onto “Start“
- Locate “Control Panel” & click it
- Click onto “Add / Remove Programs” (Win XP) or “Uninstall A Program” (Win 7)
- Click onto the game that’s causing problems
- Click “Remove“
- Follow the Uninstall Process
- Restart Your PC
- Re-Install The Program
This will remove the problematic application from your system, and will make sure that your computer is able to properly process the files that it will need to run. We’ve found that this will work for about 80% of systems with the ijl15.dll error
Step 2 – Manually Replace ijl15.dll
Manually replacing the ijl15.dll file is probably be the best way to repair the error. You need to obtain a fresh copy of the dll file and register it onto your Windows system. Follow these steps to resolve the error:
- Download IJL15.dll from the Internet
- Save the IJL15.dll file onto your computer’s hard drive
- Browse to c:\Windows\System32
- Locate the current IJL15.dll on your system
- Rename the current IJL15.dll to IJL15BACKUP.dll
- Copy & paste the new IJL15.dll into C:\Windows\System32
- Click Start > Run (Or search ”run” on Vista & Win7)
- Type “cmd” in the box that appears
- Type “regsvr32 IJL15.dll” on the black screen
- Press Enter
Step 3 – Clean Out Your PC With A Registry Cleaner
One of the big causes of wnaspi32.dll errors is through the “registry” database of your computer. This is a large database which stores vital information & settings for your PC, and is used continually to help Windows to read the files, settings & options that it needs to run. Although the registry is one of the most important parts of every Windows system, it’s continually causing a large number of problems thanks to the way it will often become corrupted and unreadable. This is the cause behind many IJL15.dll errors, and needs to be resolved by using a reliable “registry cleaner” application.
This step is best completed by downloading RegAce System Suite, and letting it clean out any of the problems that your system may have inside.