Synsoacc.dll Errors Fix Tutorial
Synsoacc.dll is a file that’s used by the “Licensing Component” of Windows. This basically means that this file has been created to help make sure that your PC is able to process the files and settings required to keep your system authenticated, and is a very important component for the Windows system. Unfortunately, it’s also the cause of many errors on Windows – which need to be repaired in the most effective way.
What Causes Synsoacc.dll Errors?
The errors caused by Synsoacc.dll include the likes of:
- Windows has problems with its files / settings
- The sysoacc.dll file will be missing on your PC
- Windows will have registry errors
How To Fix Sysoacc.dll Errors?
Step 1 – Re-Install Any Software Causing Errors
The first step is to re-install any programs that will be showing the Synsoacc.dll errors. It’s often the case that games will be unable to process this file correctly, and thus show the errors you’re experiencing. To fix this, you can follow these steps:
- Click onto “Start“
- Locate “Control Panel” & click it
- Click onto “Add / Remove Programs” (Win XP) or “Uninstall A Program” (Win 7)
- Click onto the game that’s causing problems
- Click “Remove“
- Follow the Uninstall Process
- Restart Your PC
- Re-Install The Program
This will remove the problematic application from your system, and will make sure that your computer is able to properly process the files that it will need to run. We’ve found that this will work for about 80% of systems with the Synsoacc.dll error
Step 2 – Manually Replace Synsoacc.dll
Manually replacing the Synsoacc.dll file is probably be the best way to repair the error. You need to obtain a fresh copy of the dll file and register it onto your Windows system. Follow these steps to resolve the error:
- Download Synsoacc.dll from the Internet
- Save the Synsoacc.dll file onto your computer’s hard drive
- Browse to c:\Windows\System32
- Locate the current Synsoacc.dll on your system
- Rename the current Synsoacc.dll to SynsoaccBACKUP.dll
- Copy & paste the new Synsoacc.dll into C:\Windows\System32
- Click Start > Run (Or search ”run” on Vista & Win7)
- Type “cmd” in the box that appears
- Type “regsvr32 Synsoacc.dll” on the black screen
- Press Enter
Step 3 – Clean Out Your PC With A Registry Cleaner
One of the big causes of Synsoacc.dll errors is through the “registry” database of your computer. This is a large database which stores vital information & settings for your PC, and is used continually to help Windows to read the files, settings & options that it needs to run. Although the registry is one of the most important parts of every Windows system, it’s continually causing a large number of problems thanks to the way it will often become corrupted and unreadable. This is the cause behind many sysoacc.dll errors, and needs to be resolved by using a reliable “registry cleaner” application.
This step is best completed by downloading RegAce System Suite, and letting it clean out any of the problems that your system may have inside.