The Best Way To Fix The Unidrvui.dll Error
The Unidrvui.dll file is known as the Unidriver Interface file for Microsoft Windows operating systems. This specific file works with other core elements in Windows Operating Systems to be able to perform necessary functions when it is called for. The Unidrvui.dll file is especially popular with printers and their drivers and has actually been seen mostly around printer errors.
What Causes The Unidrvui.dll Error
An error like this would be caused by either one of the following conditions:
- The Unidrvui.dll file is damaged or corrupt
- Windows has changed certain files and settings
- Your printer may be damaged
- The printer driver may have been damaged
How To Fix The Unidrvui.dll Error
Step 1 – Manually Replace The Unidrvui.dll File
Unidrvui.dll is likely corrupted on your system, and so it’s recommended that you connect to the Internet and then download a replacement file by using the steps outlined below:
- Download Unidrvui.dll from the Internet
- Save the Unicows.dll file onto your computer’s hard drive
- Browse to c:\Windows\System32
- Locate the current Unidrvui.dll on your system
- Rename the current Unidrvui.dll to UnidrvuiBACKUP.dll
- Copy & paste the new Oart.dll into C:\Windows\System32
- Click Start > Run (Or search ”run” on Vista & Win7)
- Type “cmd” in the box that appears
- Type “regsvr32 Unidrvui.dll” on the black screen
- Press Enter
Step 2 – Update Drivers
Once you have manually replaced the Unidrvui.dll file you should then proceed to update all drivers on your system. If drivers are not regularly updated then it can cause some problems on your system. To update your drivers the best thing to do is to contact the manufacturer and see if there are any updates or patches. One of the easiest ways to do this is to use a program such as Driver Finder.
Step 3 – Clean Out The Registry
One of the big causes of Unidrvui.dll errors is through the “registry” database of your computer. This is a large database which stores vital information & settings for your PC, and is used continually to help Windows to read the files, settings & options that it needs to run. Although the registry is one of the most important parts of every Windows system, it’s continually causing a large number of problems thanks to the way it will often become corrupted and unreadable. This is the cause behind many Unidrvui.dll errors, and needs to be resolved by using a reliable “registry cleaner” application.
This step is best completed by downloading RegAce System Suite, and letting it clean out any of the problems that your system may have inside.