Driver Updates for HP Compaq 6910p Laptop
HP Compaq 6910p Notebook driver updates are required to help your computer run as smoothly as possible. If your drivers are outdated, you may start experiencing various problems such as compatibility issues, some functions not working properly and your system may experience stability issues. And because HP Compaq 6910p is an older model, updating drivers can improve its performance a lot.
How to update HP Compaq laptop drivers
Driver updates for your HP Compaq are a lot easier than you might think. Remember that a driver is just a piece of software, which means that updating it is not much harder than updating other programs. Here is how you can update drivers manually:
- Go to HP website and download the latest drivers for your laptop
- Go to the Control Panel and open the Device Manager
- Now find the device you want to update the drivers for
- When you find the device you want to update, right-click on it and select Properties and go to the Driver tab
- Now click on the Update Driver button and browse to the driver that you’ve downloaded
- Follow the steps provided by the Device Manager
- When done, click OK and reboot your computer for the changes to take effect
As you can see, updating your driver is not that hard. However, there is an even easier way to update your HP drivers.
Update your drivers automatically
If you find manual driver updates too hard or don’t know which drivers you need to download, you can use software that will update your drivers automatically. Using driver update software has many advantages, the main ones being that your drivers are updated automatically and you can’t make a mistake and download the wrong drivers.