How To Fix “msjter35.dll” Errors
Msjter35.dll is a file which is directly related Microsoft Access Databases, as program codes that are used by Microsoft Access are located inside the Msjter35.dll file. A number of people have reported that they have been using Microsoft Access and that they have been confronted with an error with details surrounding this particular file.
What Causes The Msjter35.dll Error
Like many DLL file errors, this error will most likely have causes including:
- Windows files and settings have become damaged
- Registry settings have changed
- Msjter35.dll file is damaged
How To Fix Msjter35.dll File Error
Step 1 – Manually Replace The Msjter35.dll
Because this file might be the cause of the errors then it is recommended that you manually replace the file so that you minimize the chances of the error becoming more serious.
- Download Msjter35.dll from the Internet
- Save the Msjter35.dll file onto your computer’s hard drive
- Browse to c:\Windows\System32
- Locate the current Msjter35.dll on your system
- Rename the current Msjter35.dll to MsjterBACKUP.dll
- Copy & paste the new Msjter.dll into C:\Windows\System32
- Click Start > Run (Or search ”run” on Vista & Win7)
- Type “cmd” in the box that appears
- Type “regsvr32 Msjter35.dll” on the black screen
- Press Enter
Step 2 – Re-Install Microsoft Access
Because the Msjter35.dll file could be causing some of the problems and it is part of the Microsoft Access application it is recommended that your re-install it.
- Click Start
- Control Panel
- Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall a program for Windows 7 users
- Select the specific program
- Click Uninstall
- Follow the on-screen wizard
- Restart your computer
- Re-install Microsoft Access
Step 3 – Clean Out The Registry
One of the big causes of Msjter35.dll errors is through the “registry” database of your computer. This is a large database which stores vital information & settings for your PC, and is used continually to help Windows to read the files, settings & options that it needs to run. Although the registry is one of the most important parts of every Windows system, it’s continually causing a large number of problems thanks to the way it will often become corrupted and unreadable. This is the cause behind many Msjter35.dll errors, and needs to be resolved by using a reliable “registry cleaner” application.
This step is best completed by downloading RegAce System Suite, and letting it clean out any of the problems that your system may have inside.