Cncs232.dll Errors Fix Tutorial
Cncs232.dll is a file used by the “Multimedia Fusion Library” – an important set of files that are used to help your computer process a number of important graphics & multimedia options with various games. The file itself is very important for the likes of emulator software, and a variety of games; and if you’re seeing errors with it, it generally means that you have to resolve the problems you’re experiencing by cleaning out any of the errors the file may have. In order to resolve this problem, we would recommend using the steps outlined in this post.
What Causes CNCS232.dll Errors?
The main causes of this error include:
- This file will become corrupted or damaged
- Your PC will not have the settings the file requires to run
- Your system has a number of potential problems with its settings
How To Fix CNCS232.dll Errors
Step 1 – Re-Install Any Programs Causing The Error
The first step to take is to re-install any of the programs which are causing the error. This will replace any of the files these applications will use to run, and therefore allow Windows to process the cncs232.dll file properly again. You can do this by following the steps here:
- Click “Start“
- Click “Control Panel“
- Click “Add / Remove Programs” (Windows XP) / “Uninstall A Program” (Windows 7)
- Remove The Software Causing Problems
- Restart Your PC
- Re-Install The Software
Step 2 – Manually Replace CNCS232.dll
Manually replacing the CNCS232.dll file is probably be the best way to repair the error. You need to obtain a fresh copy of the dll file and register it onto your Windows system. Follow these steps to resolve the error:
- Download CNCS232.dll from the Internet
- Save the CNCS232.dll file onto your computer’s hard drive
- Browse to c:\Windows\System32
- Locate the current CNCS232.dll on your system
- Rename the current CNCS232.dll to CNCS232BACKUP.dll
- Copy & paste the new CNCS232.dll into C:\Windows\System32
- Click Start > Run (Or search ”run” on Vista & Win7)
- Type “cmd” in the box that appears
- Type “regsvr32 CNCS232.dll” on the black screen
- Press Enter
Step 3 – Clean Out The Registry Of Windows
We’d also recommend cleaning out the “registry” of your PC. This is a large database which stores all the important files, options & settings for Windows inside, and is used to help your system to recall such information as how many emails you have, and what your desktop wallpaper is. Although this part of your system is highly important, it’s continually causing a large number of errors which will include the likes of cncs232.dll errors.
We recommend using a program called “RegAce System Suite” to fix the various problems that the registry may have. We’ve found this tool to be the most effective & reliable at fixing the largest number of genuine Windows errors.