How To Dunia.dll Error
Dunia.dll is a dynamic link library file that is usually caused when playing the Far Cry 2 game on Multiplayer. Many people have experienced errors with this particular file on their computer’s when playing this game, and is caused by a number of reasons. A dll file is like an instruction for your PC – allowing it to load certain files or settings under certain conditions. The problem you’re facing is that this specific file is not working properly, and consequently you cannot play the multiplayer option in your game.
What Causes Dunia.dll Errors?
The causes of these errors you will usually see are outlined below:
- Dunia.dll Not Found
- This application failed to start because dunia.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem
How To Fix The Dunia.dll Error
Step 1 – Re-Install Any Software Causing Errors
The first step is to re-install any programs that will be showing the Dunia.dll errors. It’s often the case that games will be unable to process this file correctly, and thus show the errors you’re experiencing. To fix this, you can follow these steps:
- Click onto “Start“
- Locate “Control Panel” & click it
- Click onto “Add / Remove Programs” (Win XP) or “Uninstall A Program” (Win 7)
- Click onto the game that’s causing problems
- Click “Remove“
- Follow the Uninstall Process
- Restart Your PC
- Re-Install The Program
This will remove the problematic application from your system, and will make sure that your computer is able to properly process the files that it will need to run. We’ve found that this will work for about 80% of systems with the Dunia.dll error
Step 2 – Manually Replace Dunia.dll
Manually replacing the Dunia.dll file is probably be the best way to repair the error. You need to obtain a fresh copy of the dll file and register it onto your Windows system. Follow these steps to resolve the error:
- Download Dunia.dll from the Internet
- Save the Dunia.dll file onto your computer’s hard drive
- Browse to c:\Windows\System32
- Locate the current Dunia.dll on your system
- Rename the current Dunia.dll to duniaBACKUP.dll
- Copy & paste the new dunia.dll into C:\Windows\System32
- Click Start > Run (Or search ”run” on Vista & Win7)
- Type “cmd” in the box that appears
- Type “regsvr32 dunia.dll” on the black screen
- Press Enter
Step 3 – Clean Out Your PC With A Registry Cleaner
One of the big causes of dunia.dll errors is through the “registry” database of your computer. This is a large database which stores vital information & settings for your PC, and is used continually to help Windows to read the files, settings & options that it needs to run. Although the registry is one of the most important parts of every Windows system, it’s continually causing a large number of problems thanks to the way it will often become corrupted and unreadable. This is the cause behind many dunia.dll errors, and needs to be resolved by using a reliable “registry cleaner” application.
This step is best completed by downloading RegAce System Suite, and letting it clean out any of the problems that your system may have inside.