How To Fix Cc3260mt.dll Errors On Your PC
The Cc3260mt.dll file is used to help make sure that the “Borland C++” / “Delphi” infrastructure is able to run as smoothly as possible. We’ve found that the file is continually being used to help load up a number of very important parts of your system, and so if you’re seeing errors with it, you should look to use a program that’s going to repair any of the problems that it may have. This tutorial is going to show you how to do this.
What Causes CC3260mt.dll Errors?
- Your PC will have errors with this file
- Your system will have some sort of registry error
- Windows will not be able to read the settings it requires to run the file
How To Fix CC3260mt.dll Errors
Step 1 – Re-Install Any Software Causing Errors
The first step is to re-install any programs that will be showing the Cc3260mt.dll errors. It’s often the case that games will be unable to process this file correctly, and thus show the errors you’re experiencing. To fix this, you can follow these steps:
- Click onto “Start“
- Locate “Control Panel” & click it
- Click onto “Add / Remove Programs” (Win XP) or “Uninstall A Program” (Win 7)
- Click onto the game that’s causing problems
- Click “Remove“
- Follow the Uninstall Process
- Restart Your PC
- Re-Install The Program
This will remove the problematic application from your system, and will make sure that your computer is able to properly process the files that it will need to run. We’ve found that this will work for about 80% of systems with the Cc3260mt.dll error
Step 2 – Manually Replace Cc3260mt.dll
Manually replacing the Cc3260mt.dll file is probably be the best way to repair the error. You need to obtain a fresh copy of the dll file and register it onto your Windows system. Follow these steps to resolve the error:
- Download Cc3260mt.dll from the Internet
- Save the Cc3260mt.dll file onto your computer’s hard drive
- Browse to c:\Windows\System32
- Locate the current Cc3260mt.dll on your system
- Rename the current Cc3260mt.dll to Cc3260mtBACKUP.dll
- Copy & paste the new Cc3260mt.dll into C:\Windows\System32
- Click Start > Run (Or search ”run” on Vista & Win7)
- Type “cmd” in the box that appears
- Type “regsvr32 Cc3260mt.dll” on the black screen
- Press Enter
Step 3 – Clean Out Your PC With A Registry Cleaner
One of the big causes of Cc3260mt.dll errors is through the “registry” database of your computer. This is a large database which stores vital information & settings for your PC, and is used continually to help Windows to read the files, settings & options that it needs to run. Although the registry is one of the most important parts of every Windows system, it’s continually causing a large number of problems thanks to the way it will often become corrupted and unreadable. This is the cause behind many Cc3260mt.dll errors, and needs to be resolved by using a reliable “registry cleaner” application.
This step is best completed by downloading RegAce System Suite, and letting it clean out any of the problems that your system may have inside.