olepro32.dll Errors Fix
olepro32.dll is a file that’s used by Windows to help control a number of important properties with the “OLE” (Object Linking & Embedding) properties of your system. This is basically like when you use Microsoft Word to include things like a hyperlink, or WordArt. The file is used widely by a number of important programs, and is continually helping Windows to process an important number of settings. Because this is one of Windows’ most deep-set system files, not much information is known about how it functions.
What Causes OLEPro32.dll Errors?
These errors are almost certainly caused by a number of possible issues with your system, in that your computer will not be able to access the files & settings that are required to help this file run as required by your system. We’ve found that a number of potential issues can lead OLEPro32.dll to become damaged, corrupted and unreadable – making it recommended you fix the problems it might have by using a tool that’s going to repair the various issues associated with the file.
Here are some of the most common causes of the error you’re seeing:
- The OLEPro32.dll File is corrupted or damaged
- OLEPro32.dll is not accessibly by your software
- Windows has a problem with its registry settings
How To Fix OLEPro32.dll Errors
Step 1 – Re-Install Any Software Causing Errors
The first step is to re-install any programs that will be showing the olepro32.dll errors. It’s often the case that games will be unable to process this file correctly, and thus show the errors you’re experiencing. To fix this, you can follow these steps:
- Click onto “Start“
- Locate “Control Panel” & click it
- Click onto “Add / Remove Programs” (Win XP) or “Uninstall A Program” (Win 7)
- Click onto the game that’s causing problems
- Click “Remove“
- Follow the Uninstall Process
- Restart Your PC
- Re-Install The Program
This will remove the problematic application from your system, and will make sure that your computer is able to properly process the files that it will need to run. We’ve found that this will work for about 80% of systems with the OLEPro32.dll error
Step 2 – Manually Replace OLEPro32.dll
Manually replacing the OLEPro32.dll file is probably be the best way to repair the error. You need to obtain a fresh copy of the dll file and register it onto your Windows system. Follow these steps to resolve the error:
- Download OLEPro32.dll from the Internet
- Save the OLEPro32.dll file onto your computer’s hard drive
- Browse to c:\Windows\System32
- Locate the current OLEPro32.dll on your system
- Rename the current OLEPro32.dll to OLEPro32BACKUP.dll
- Copy & paste the new OLEPro32.dll into C:\Windows\System32
- Click Start > Run (Or search ”run” on Vista & Win7)
- Type “cmd” in the box that appears
- Type “regsvr32 OLEPro32.dll” on the black screen
- Press Enter
Step 3 – Clean Out Your PC With A Registry Cleaner
One of the big causes of olepro32.dll errors is through the “registry” database of your computer. This is a large database which stores vital information & settings for your PC, and is used continually to help Windows to read the files, settings & options that it needs to run. Although the registry is one of the most important parts of every Windows system, it’s continually causing a large number of problems thanks to the way it will often become corrupted and unreadable. This is the cause behind many olepro32.dll errors, and needs to be resolved by using a reliable “registry cleaner” application.
This step is best completed by downloading RegAce System Suite, and letting it clean out any of the problems that your system may have inside.