The 0x61011beb error occurs in the first few minutes when you try to align the ink cartridges in a HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-In-One Printer. The tutorial below will explain how to fix this particular error and prevent it from coming back:
What Causes The 0x61011beb Printer Error
This particular error could be caused by either one of the following conditions:
- Communication between the cartridges and printer are damaged
- Printer settings have been changed
- Drivers between the computer and printer are corrupt
How To Fix The 0x61011beb Printer Error
Step 1 - Re-Install The Cartridges
- With the printer power on, disconnect the USB cable from the computer.
- Remove the ink cartridges
- Unplug the power cord. Wait for at least 1 minute. Plug the unit back in (press the power button if necessary)
- Wait for the “Insert Cartridges” message. Reinstall the cartridges
Close the product doors
- If you receive a recalibration message, allow the printer to complete this task
- Reconnect the USB cable
- Try your print job again
Step 2 - Update HP Printer Drivers
It is recommended that you update all HP Printer drivers as this will ensure your computer and HP Printer can successfully communicate between one another and work together with minimal errors. This can be done by either using the CD that came with your printer, or downloading the latest driver from the HP website.
Step 3 - Clean Out The Registry
One of the big causes of HP Printer errors is through the “registry” database of your computer. This is a large database which stores vital information & settings for your PC, and is used continually to help Windows to read the files, settings & options that it needs to run. Although the registry is one of the most important parts of every Windows system, it’s continually causing a large number of problems thanks to the way it will often become corrupted and unreadable. This is the cause behind many HP Printer errors, and needs to be resolved by using a reliable “registry cleaner” application.
This step is best completed by downloading RegAce System Suite, and letting it clean out any of the problems that your system may have inside.